FUNDED BY THE LYNN AND LOUIS WOLFSON II FOUNDATION
立博中文版 公民的播客 格兰特是为了 提高学生的公民意识 订婚 通过播客. 立博中文版赠款将为教师提供必要的资金，为学生购买制作播客的设备和与同龄人分享的平台, 他们的社区, 这个世界!
Student podcasts can cover a variety of pertinent topics such as vaping, 枪支法, 社交媒体, 欺凌, 还有环境问题——但最终学生们会选择他们最关心的相关问题. Teachers who receive Podcast Grants help students research topics, 确定采访对象, 帮助学生获得面试机会, 写面试问题, and use critical thinking skills to analyze multiple points of view.
Funds can be used to purchase podcast recording kits (less than $300), 以及视频创作, editing and script dictation software packages. Grant recipients are required to submit their student podcast topics to the Education Fund, and all student podcasts must include interviews. You are encouraged to attend the Idea Expo Workshop on November 4, 2023 that will provide training on technical details, 面试技巧等等.
*Exceptions may be made to teachers of lower grades. Please contact the Ideas with Impact 项目负责人 之前 applying.
Please read through these procedures and considerations 之前 启动应用程序:
- All student podcast topics must be civics related.
- Students must be allowed to select the topic(s) of their podcast. They may choose to focus on one topic for the whole year, or select multiple topics.
- 一旦学生的课题被选定，你必须得到立博中文版项目主任的批准, and number of episodes planned 之前 you begin.
- Students are required to establish and defend their point of view on their topic(s), and learn to advocate for the changes they would like to see.
- Students are required to conduct interviews with experts, 民选官员, 以及其他能够推动变革的人.
- Teachers must submit at least 1 episode of their student podcasts.
- Project funds must be spent during the current school year.
- 立博中文版 reserves the right to publicize all materials, 音频文件, 以及与拨款计划有关的照片.
- Teachers must submit photographs of students recording their podcasts